Monday, April 18, 2011

Amazing what kids will say.

There is no picture to go with this story. The story was too cute not to blog. Aiden got his tonsils removed today and did very well. He is home and resting. Taylor came to visit tonight and told this cute story. She told Aiden that she loved him and he replied, "I love you to the moon and back." Taylor said to him, "I love you to Jupiter." He replied back, "I love you to the moon." Taylor said, "I love you to heaven." Then Aiden replied, "I love you to hell." Taylor said she was so shocked that her mouth fell open. Leave it to our Aiden.


I guess before the operation Aiden told his mom that she needed to cancel. When he returned to the room and woke in recovery he said, "You were suppose to cancel" and then wouldn't talk to anyone. It may be a long week.


Amazing what kids will say.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Cute story...glad it went well. Poor baby, that's a tough thing to have to go through at such a young age. We are thinking of you Aiden and praying for a speedy recovery.