Monday, July 20, 2009

PINNING CEREMONY

Sunday, July 19, was a Special Day that has taken a lot of hard work and dedication.

Sabrina went through the Licensed Practical Nurse pinning ceremony at Great Falls College of Technology.
We can now call her "Nurse Hueth".

Waiting with Taylor for the ceremony to begin.

Waiting with classmates to enter. She looks so professional.



Before being receiving her pin, she places her name tag on a board with the rest of her class. These will be on display at the school with their class picture.Tanealya and Riley loot at the names with their mom. The little hand is Aiden Pointing to mom's name.


Tim, Riley, and Aiden present Sabrina's pin to her.


Class of 2009


Congratulations Sabrina!!!
We are so very proud of you!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well,I wish you enjoyed it alright.

congratulation sabrina.

peter

Free Satellite TV

Tracie said...

Congratulations Sabrina! We are all very proud of you over here too.

Kasia said...

I know you don't know me, but hi. I am having trouble sleeping tonight and hit "next blog" on my sister's blog and yours came up. I saw the nursing cakes and looked further. I just wanted to say congrats from one new grad to another (via another person's blog :]) I just graduated from nursing school with my BSN. I wish Sabrina luck on the NCLEX-PN as I study for the NCLEX-RN and wish her all the strength and courage it takes as she being her career.